Explore the full range of features designed for industries ranging from automotive electronics to large-scale production.
Test Research, Inc. (TRI) has recently introduced the TR7600 SV Series, an advancement in 3D Automated X-ray Inspection (AXI) technology. This new addition to their lineup not only signifies a significant leap in AXI technology but also boasts a commendable 20% enhancement in performance compared to its already acclaimed predecessor, the TR7600 Series.
With its 7 µm resolution, the Series offers defect detection precision, leading to a higher yield rate. The company has advanced its technological capabilities by embedding the series with superior artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms, surpassing the capabilities of conventional grey-level-based methods and ensuring precise detection of void defects. Further enhancing its prowess, the system features an EtherCAT motion controller, optimising real-time measurements and simplifying maintenance.
This AI-enhanced inspection system underscores its commitment to precision in defect identification. Designed with the future in mind, the series perfectly aligns with Industry 4.0 standards, ensuring effortless integration with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). The company assures customers of its consistent worldwide technical support, fostering optimal machine performance and efficient problem resolution.
Specifications of the System:
- Camera: Ultra-High Speed Line-Scan charge-coupled device (CCD) with rates up to 30 K lines, available in configurations of 3 to 5 units or 9 to 15 units.
- X-ray Source: Utilizes a Microfocus tube with a maximum voltage of 130 kV, which the user can adjust.
- Imaging Resolution: Multiple options including 7 μm, 10 μm, 15 μm, 20 μm, and 25 μm.
- Inspection Methods: Versatile techniques such as 2D, 2.5D, 3D Slicing
- PCB Thickness: From 0.4 mm up to 7 mm.
- Power Requirement: 200-240 VAC single phase, with a frequency of 50/60 Hz, and consumes 4 kVA.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 1730 mm x 2300 mm x 1975 mm.
The series offers rapid image reconstruction and flaw identification benefits that cater to industries from automotive electronics to telecommunications and large-scale production. What sets these inspection tools apart is their method of safely securing the sample on the conveyor during examination, eliminating additional damage. This system provides customisable imaging settings for specific inspections and in-process adjustments. Furthermore, the series complies with contemporary Smart Factory Protocols such as IPC-CFX, IPC-DPMX, and The Hermes Standard (IPC-HERMES-9852).
For more information, visit:https://www.tri.com.tw/en/product/product_detail-12-2-1678.html