Brocade today announced Brocade Workflow Composer, a new server-based network automation platform that enables enterprises and cloud service providers to improve their IT operations. Brocade Workflow composer provides DevOps-style Network automation while integrating with workflows across multiple IT domains for end-to-end automation for:
- remediation of multivendor networks
The New IP architecture enables the network to become a platform for innovation and development, delivery and securing new applications. The lack of network automation and integration of the network with other IT operations and tool chains is the single biggest inhibitor to capitalizing on digitization.
Key Features of Brocade Workflow Composer
- Software-driven lifecycle management: Brocade Workflow Composer automates the entire network lifecycle ranging from initial provisioning and validation to troubleshooting and auto-remediation.
- Cross-domain integration: Brocade Workflow Composer leverages customizable integration points to recognize events from any network device, cross-domain platform or application, and then invoke action by other tools and applications to execute an automated workflow. Brocade Workflow Composer provides more than 1,900 customizable integration points for popular platforms and applications such as Linux, Windows, vSphere, AWS, Azure, CloudFoundry, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS, FireEye, New Relic, Sensu, Splunk, ChatOps, PagerDuty and VictorOps.
- Flexible workflow automation for multivendor networks: Brocade Workflow Composer enables IT agility and choice with turnkey, customizable or do-it-yourself network workflow automation — all supported in multivendor network environments.
- DevOps-inspired methodologies: Workflow execution is provided by the Brocade Workflow Composer’s open, extensible, microservices-based framework. This framework leverages StackStorm, a variety of other popular, open source DevOps technologies, as well as a thriving community for peer collaboration and innovation.
Organizations that need help in transforming their network engineering and operations team can utilize Brocade NetDev Professional Services. Staffed with experienced network software developers, Brocade NetDev leverages solutions from Brocade and other vendors to help customers accelerate their automation journey.