An inverter that offers extended battery backup and is suitable for areas with long and frequent power cuts.
Luminous Power Technologies have launched Icon and High Capacity Inverter Range, which the company claims to be the inverter with premium ultra-modern looks that come with unprecedented safety and convenience features. According to the press release issued by the company, the inverters are Portable, silent and aesthetically designed with a strong battery backup. The inverters claim to be a good choice for 3 Bedroom Hall Kitchen (BHK) home and commercial users. The press release highlights that the inverters are high-capacity and best suited for capacity loads over 2KVA. The inverters are claimed to run heavy loads like air-conditioners, all kitchen appliances etc., efficiently and have 2-5 hrs of backup time.
According to the company’s claim, the inverters use Pure Sine Wave technology to offer extended battery backup, making it suitable for areas with long and frequent power cuts. In addition, the high-capacity inverters claim to be suitable for 2 Kilo-Volt-Amperes (KVA) loads to 12 KVA loads.
Mr Amit Shukla, Senior Vice President of Energy Solutions Business Luminous Power Technologies, said, “Luminous has been at the forefront of offering power backup solutions for the last 35 years. We have been pioneering, illuminating and delighting over 100 million happy homes with our products that are tech-savvy, aesthetically designed and sustainable. Raising our bar this season too, we are happy to showcase our latest range of Power backup Products – The Icon Range and High Capacity Inverter Range strategically positioned to cater to residential and commercial segments, respectively.”
Some features and details of the inverters are listed below :
- Technical Specifications: VA Rating: 900VA; Peak Load: 756W; Output Voltage: 220V
- Load Options: 1 TV, 5 LED Bulb, 3 FAN, 4 Tube lights, 1 Laptop, Wi-Fi Router; Efficiency: 80-82 percent; Output Voltage: 200-220V AC on UPS Mode; Output Frequency: 50 Hz; Input Voltage: 85-290 V; Input Frequency: 45-55 Hz
- Fast Charge technology: Fast battery charging in Low voltage starts at 90V with a full charging current.
- Battery Compatibility: The icon supports Tall Tubular batteries from 150Ah – 220 Ah. The battery needs to be purchased separately.
- LED Indication: User-friendly Simplified inverter indications with three large twin-color LED lights representing Normal (Green) and User attention (Red) conditions.