- With excellent electrical and thermal performances, Hi-Link’s DC-DC converters can be used under demanding operating conditions
- Also come with environmental protection, making them dustproof and waterproof
DC-DC converters are mainly used for converting a DC voltage level to a higher or lower voltage. This is done by storing the input energy temporarily and then releasing that energy to the output at a different voltage. The storage may be in either magnetic field storage components (inductors, transformers) or electric field storage components (capacitors). Switching conversion is often more power-efficient (typically 80 per cent) than linear voltage regulation, which dissipates unwanted power as heat.
The DC-DC converter series by Hi-Link can operate from an extremely wide 1500VDC isolated voltage and provide up to more 30W of power. With creative design technology and optimization of component placement, these converters possess outstanding electrical and thermal performances, as well as extremely high reliability under high stressful operating conditions. All models are fully protected from abnormal input/output voltage, current and temperature conditions.
- Conversion efficiency: 86 per cent.
- Isolation between input and output is required (isolation voltage≤1500VDC).
- Operating temperature range: -40 degrees Celsius to +85 degrees Celsius.
- Low requirements for output voltage stability.
- High-quality environmental protection includes waterproof and thermally conductive adhesive potting, and moisture-proof; meets the waterproof and dustproof IP65 standard.
- High reliability, long life design and extensive operating time
- Output short circuit protection and over current protection
- Metal case with low output ripple
- Stable operation (cannot be broken down by operation failures such as abnormal switching, or burnout or over-voltage)
The products are available as an eight brick footprint and pinout from Rajguru electronics (I) Pvt. Ltd.