- MORNSUN’s series of enclosed power supplies meets the operating requirements for a wide variety of applications, ranging from high power to altitudes
- Two more extended models have been launched that provide further resistant and protection capabilities
The LMxx-23Bxx series of enclosed power supplies launched by MORNSUN not only meet normal operating conditions, but also can be used in applications with higher requirements for input voltage, temperature, humidity, altitude and electromagnetic interference in the long term such as industrial control, LED, street light control, electricity, security, telecommunications, smart home and more.
The input voltage range is as wide as 85-305VAC while the power range covers 15-150W at 25mm of height. At the same time, it has the advantages of isolation voltage as high as 4000VAC, no-load power as low as 0.5W and high-efficiency of 88 per cent.
1) The input voltage range of 85-305VAC/100-430VDC helps solve three major shortcomings of conventional 85-264VAC input products:
a. The standard voltage of 110/220/277VAC is covered.
b. Power failure caused by voltage fluctuations in grid power distribution or generator is solved.
c. Can work normally under transient high input voltage (when input voltage exceeds 264VAC even when the device is turned off).
2) Having passed high/low temperature altitude test, long-term aging test, the product meets the 5000m altitude application.
a. EMI meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B, reducing harm to the human body and interference to other equipment.
b. Surge immunity is up to 4KV with strong anti-interference ability that is suitable for harsh environment applications.
4) Has a wide operating temperature range of -30 degrees Celsius to +70 degrees Celsius. The product can still work at full load and has a strong start-up ability while at a low temperature of -30 degrees Celsius. When running at 70 degrees Celsius, the temperature rise of product components is low and the service life is long.
Other features include:
⦁ Accepts AC or DC input (dual-use of same terminal)
⦁ Low standby power consumption: < 0.5W
⦁ I/O isolation voltage: 4000VAC
⦁ Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protections
⦁ Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368 (Pending)
⦁ Withstand 335VAC surge input for 5s
⦁ Over-voltage class Ⅲ (designed to meet EN61558)
In order to meet the diversified applications, MORNSUN has simultaneously launched extended models:
LMxx-23Bxx-Q: It has three-proof paint process with features like excellent insulation, multiple resistance of moisture, leakage, vibration, dust, corrosion, aging, corona and other properties, which is suitable for harsh industrial environments.
LMxx-23Bxx-C: It has terminal cover that prevents humans from accidentally touching the terminal.