Diodes Incorporated (Diodes) has introduced low-power 1.8V, 2.5Gbps, 4 data lane ReDriver that supports MIPI D-PHY protocols
The DIODES PI2MEQX2505 supports the MIPI D-PHY 1.2 protocol and is targeted at mobile and IoT applications. It consumes 135mW in active mode, 5mW in low-power mode, 2mW in ultra-low power mode, and only 0.2mW in standby mode. This low-power consumption helps to extend the battery life of portable devices that include MIPI cameras, such as laptops and personal computers.
This ReDriver has four differential channels providing programmable receiver equalization, output swing, and pre-emphasis. These features enable longer PCB trace lengths while reducing signal latency and minimizing cost and power. The PI2MEQX2505 is supplied in a tiny TQFN-28L (ZH) package, measuring only 3.5mm x 5.5mm, to enable high-density channel routing.
The device provides programmable equalization, output swing and pre-emphasis to optimize performance over a variety of physical mediums by reducing Inter-Symbol Interference. PI2MEQX2505 supports MIPI D-PHY 1.2 standard with 100Ω differential CML data I/O between CSI-2 Source and CSI-2 Sink, over cable, or to extend the signals across other distant data pathways on the user’s platform. It also supports pin adjustable on receiver equalization and edge rate on transmitter rise and fall time.
- MIPI D-PHY 1.2 Specification Compliant
- Supports 4 lanes at 2.5Gbps in D-PHY
- Supports ULPS and LP power states and sub-mW in shutdown state
- Supports MIPI DSI Bi-directional LP mode
- Programmable and pin adjustable on Receiver Equalization and transmitter edge rate
- Programmable Output swing and Pre-emphasis levels
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to 85 °C
- Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
- Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
- For automotive applications requiring specific change control (i.e. parts qualified to AEC-Q100/101/104/200, PPAP capable, and manufactured in IATF 16949 certified facilities), please contact us or your local Diodes representative. https://www.diodes.com/quality/product-definitions/
- Packaging (Pb-free & Green):
28-contact, TQFN (ZH), 5.5 x 3.5 mm