- Reliable and efficient, TRACO POWER’s low-power DC-DC converter series suitable for price sensitive and space critical applications
- The series has been developed using a widescale automated testing and manufacturing ways
TRACO POWER has developed and launched the new TSR-E, TEA, TBA and TEC series of low-cost DC-DC converters with a simple and effective electrical design approach that utilises maximum amount of automatisation of the manufacturing process.
This has been achieved by:
- Using transformers which are wound by machine.
- Standard pinning layouts where the pins can be soldered by a robot.
- Minimising the number of components and only use SMD components for DC-DC converter which can be soldered by a robot.
- Building automated testing facilities for fully automated Burn-In Testings
All these steps enabled to launch cost and quality optimised, low power DC-DC converters which are ideal for high volume IoT projects where simple and reliable products are needed, and space and cost critical applications.
Key features of the TSR-E, TEA, TBA, TEC DC-DC converters are:
- Highly cost-efficient design
- Standard I/O isolation of 1500VDC with optional 4000VDC
- -40 degrees Celsius to +86 degrees Celsius operating temperature range without derating
- Available from 1 to 3 watts
- Available input ranges +/-10%, 2:1 and 4:1
- Industry-standard SIP-4, SIP-7 and SIP-8 packages