SNA5000A VNA offers higher bandwidth, improved resolution and offers a frequency range of up to 26.5 GHz.
SIGLENT has released SNA5000A, a new series of Vector Network Analyzers with a 12.1-inch touch screen. The SNA5000A has a frequency range of 9 kHz to 8.5 GHz and 100 kHz to 26.5 GHz, which supports 2/4-port scattering parameters, differential parameters, and time-domain parameter measurements. A Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) measures the complex impedance and other characteristics of radio frequency (RF) and microwave devices, components, and systems.
According to the company, the SNA5000A series of VNAs are effective instrumentation for determining the Q-factor, bandwidth, and insertion loss of a filter. The model also feature impedance conversion, movement of measurement plane, limit testing, ripple test, fixture simulation, and adapter removal/insertion adjustments.
Key Features of SNA5000A:
- Frequency range: 9 kHz – 8.5 GHz and 100 kHz – 26.5 GHz
- Frequency resolution: 1 Hz
- Level resolution: 0.05 dB
- Range of IFBW: 10 Hz~3 MHz
- Setting range of output level:
-55 dBm ~ +10 dBm
- Dynamic range: 125 dB
- Types of calibration: Response calibration, Enhanced Response calibration, Full-one port calibration, Full-two port calibration, Full-three port calibration, Full-four port calibration, TRL calibration
- Types of measurement: Scattering-parameter measurement, differential-parameter measurement, receiver measurement, time-domain parameter analysis, limit test, ripple test, impedance conversion, fixture simulation, adapter removal/insertion, spectrum analysis frequency offset, scalar mixer measurement
- Internal Bias-Tee connections
- Interface: LAN, USB Device, USB Host (USB-GPIB)
- Remote control: SCPI/ Labview/ IVI based on USB-TMC / VXI-11 / Socket /Telnet / WebServer
- 12.1-inch touch screen
- Video output: HDMI
SIGLENT is a global leader in the design and manufacture of electronic test and measurement instruments that provide high-accuracy data, dependable quality, and a smart user interface. The higher frequency model released by the company offers higher bandwidth, better resolution at a smaller package and affordable cost.