Company: Alien Technology
Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
We are looking for Project Consultants to join our team!
Project Consultants are in charge of preparing project strategies and drafting our client’s (SMEs) business project proposals to be submitted for the US Federal grant SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) funding scheme. You have to possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of English, and a love for writing. You must be a team player, well organized, and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and have a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the full range of activities required to conceptualize, prepare, submit, and manage SBIR grant proposals to NIH/NSF. You will be responsible for producing the highest quality scientific documents for funding applications; this includes writing, editing, and proofreading grant proposals. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting our clients as they interface with the Funding Agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project proposal writing: Analyzing business plans and technical documents related to innovative technologies and businesses to be developed within the project; identifying and effectively describing the problems addressed by the innovation and the impact that the innovation will have at USA and global level.
- Performing technical and business feasibility assessments, identifying and describing the business strategy of the innovative product/ service to be developed within the innovation project.
- Planning the product development roadmap, including the industrialization activities: preparing the related work plan, risk analysis, GANTT chart, and budgeting.
- Leading the relationship with the clients and relevant stakeholders involved in the innovative product/ service development process through meetings, calls, and emails.
- Ph.D. in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical/Industrial/(Bio)Medical etc), Computer Science, Physics, Biotechnology, Material Science;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Mid-term stay abroad among past experiences is desirable.