· Presented smarter approach to system design in Aerospace & Defence
· Displayed flexible HIL Test Systems for Embedded Controllers & Data Acquisition Systems for A&D Industry
· Partners demonstrated their live applications and how NI is supporting their business
INDIA, Bangalore – June 21, 2017: NI (Nasdaq: NATI), the provider of systems that enable engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges, hosted the India Defence and Aerospace Symposium 2017 in association with Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies and Industries (SIATI). The symposium which witnessed a footfall of 500, was attended by engineers, scientists, managers and professionals in the aviation, space and defence industries and focused on navigation, RADAR, Electronics Warfare, Military Communications, Satellites as well as test rig construction and HIL.
At the event, NI showcased how the design, development and test challenges of the Indian Aerospace & Defence (A&D) Industry can be integrated by smart platforms & tools powered by ready-made technology. The diverse set of industry experts present, shared their ideas on revolution in simulation and test solutions, challenges of RADAR design & test, advanced techniques for phase aligned RF signal generation & acquisition and data acquisition systems for A&D applications.
Commenting on the importance of system design for the Aerospace and Defence industry, Tarun Gupta, Business Development Manager, National Instruments India, said, “India is an established technology hub for engineering services and product development for the global defence market. At National Instruments, it is our endeavor to provide the best-in-class testing solutions for enabling this industry rapidly develop and deploy systems. The India Defence and Aerospace Symposium 2017 gives us a platform to showcase the advanced technologies that can help build modern & reliable automated test systems for the aerospace & defence segments.”
At the event, NI showcased:
· Smarter approach to system design in Aerospace & Defence
· Prototyping & Testing modern Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems and RADARs
· Gigahertz Record & Playback Systems & Using Software Defined Radios (SDRs) for prototyping communications systems for A&D industry
· Validating and Testing of Avionic Systems & Advanced Techniques for Phase Aligned signal generation and acquisition
· Architecting Flexible HIL Test Systems for Embedded Controllers & Data Acquisition Systems for A&D Industry
The annual National Instruments Defence & Aerospace event aims to bring together and share domain knowledge and best practices from partners in the Indian Aerospace and Defence industry.