Ideal for multi-display applications in public spaces, the 5G-compatible device offers breakthrough 4K graphics performance
IBASE Technology Inc., a developer of embedded computing and digital signage solutions is proud to release its latest digital signage player SI-334. Harnessing the performance of an AMD Ryzen Embedded V2748B with Radeon Graphics that provides 40 per cent better graphics output over the previous generation, the compact video wall player enhances the in-store shopping experience in modern retail with eye-catching, engaging displays.
Ideal for multi-display applications in public spaces, the 5G-compatible SI-334 offers breakthrough 4K graphics performance that supports 7,680 x 4,320 resolution in a 2×2 video wall setting, 15,360 x 2,160 pixels in 4×1 menu boards, or 3,840 x 8,640 resolution in a 1×4 display setting. Four HDMI 2.0 outputs come with independent audio and are configurable using the AMD Multi-Display Eyefinity Technology. The platform also features HDMI-CEC for display on/off control through HDMI ports and EDID emulation that prevents image loss or defect Windows display due to cable connection issues or unrecognised display.
Measuring 269(w) x 193(d) x 31.5(h) mm, the industrial-grade SI-334 is designed with segregated flow ventilation for increased reliability and 24×7 operation. It comes standard with 2x 4GB DDR4 memory, 128GB M.2 storage and 150W power adaptor, as well as iSMART energy-saving and Observer remote monitoring technologies. Both Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu are supported.
- AMD Ryzen Embedded V2000 series processors
- Vega GPU with up to 7 Compute Units
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output support
- iSMART intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- Built-in CEC and hardware EDID emulation functions with the software setting mode
- 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, dual-channel, Max. 64GB
- 1x M.2 B-Key for 5G or LTE options
- 1x M.2 E-Key for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or capture card options
- 1x M.2 M-Key for storage
- Supports TPM 2.0 and watchdog timer
- Slim and segregated flow ventilation design