The smart output controller helps in connecting output devices such as relays and relay cards to distributed control systems through RS485 MODBUS protocol . This helps to reduce the wiring required and eliminates the need of a dedicated PLC to control a relay card , hence converting a standard relay card into a smarter one with enhanced communication .The Smart Output Controller is available with output ports for digital control signals.
- Smart Output controller is compact and cost effective RS485 Solution. Used for expanding PLC and Scada based distributed control systems.
- Smart Output Controller is compatible for both EMR’S and SSR’s .
- Re-settable fuse at power input
- Transient protection on all IO lines
- 250 addresses
- MODBUS RTU baud rate selection between 9600&19200
- 24v or 12volt operation( input voltage and IO control signal)
- IO channel driving current upto 1amp@24volt
- 8 isolated output channels
- Compact form factor
- Active device status indicator led
- Works as PLC slave
- Links upto 4000ft
- 35mm din rail mountable
- Response time<50msec
- Isolated RS 485 interface