It integrates Intel processors to deliver increased CPU performance and improved graphics for several embedded applications
IBASE Technology Inc., a provider of industrial motherboards and embedded systems, has released the AGS103T ultra-compact IoT gateway edge computing system that integrates the Intel Atom x6000E Series processors (code-named Elkhart Lake) for delivering up to 4 cores with a 40% increase in CPU performance and improved graphics. Based on Intel’s 10nm technology, the energy-efficient platform is suitable for embedded applications in factory automation, IoT gateway, edge computing and automatic control systems.
The ruggedised AGS103T boasts several advanced features such as an extended operating temperature range of -20°C to 70°C, three Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast wired connections and multi-protocol communications, and over/under/reverse voltage protection. Useful I/O interfaces include 3042/2242 M.2 B-Key, Micro SD, four COM (RS232/422/485), two USB 3.1 and two USB 2.0 sockets.
Additionally, the low-power AGS103T supports DIN-rail and wall mounting installation, and onboard TPM 2.0 hardware-based security to ensure platform integrity. It is available with Intel Atom QC x6413E or Intel Atom DC x6211E and with an option for additional storage for 2.5” drives.
- Intel Atom x6413E/x6211E Series processors
- GPIO 4-in/4-out & 1x DVI-I & 1x HDMI
- Over/Under/Reverse voltage protection
- Extended operating temperature from -20°C to 70°C
- 9V~36V DC wide-range power input
- 1x 3042/2242 M.2 B-Key, 1x Micro SD, optional 1x 2.5” SSD
- 3x Gigabit Ethernet, 3x full-size Mini PCI-E sockets & 2x SIM card slots
- 4x COM (RS232/422/485), 2x USB 3.1 & 2x USB 2.0
- Supports DIN-rail mount, wall mount & TPM 2.0