DC-DC converters available in different PCB and chassis mount package styles that are suited for vibrations and fire
Trains and other outdoor vehicles are permanently exposed to the toughest environmental conditions. In order to function reliably over the decades, the demands on electrical components are enormous.
Traco Power presents a new, comprehensive range of highly reliable and certified DC-DC converters for those applications. The railway product portfolio of certified DC-DC converters ranges from 3 to 300 Watt and includes models with 4:1 as well as 12:1 input voltage requirement. These reliable converters are available in different PCB and chassis mount package styles. For additional protection, Traco Power also offers dedicated surge filters to protect your application from overvoltage transients commonly found in railway applications.
These DC-DC converters are carefully engineered and fully compliant with the latest railway and industrial standard. All products are also tested to the max to cope with the hardest shocks and vibrations and fire safety according to the latest railway standards.
- 4:1 and ultra-wide 12:1 converter available
- EN 50155 railway approvals
- EN 62368-1 approvals
- Extended temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- Ruggedised designs, EN61373 compliant for shock & vibration
- Ultra-wide input voltage range: 9 – 36, 18 – 75, 43 – 160, 14 – 160 VDC
- Suitable for applications in harsh environments
- RIA 12 surge filters
• For all applications in harsh environments
- For all applications where reliable and safe products are needed