NTPC Limited, India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity Of 55, 786 MW and is presently contributing to 114th Of the country’s electricity needs. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity Of 130 GW by 2032. NTPC has been adjudged 14th rank in “The best companies to work for in India” awarded by Great Place to Work Institute and Economic Times.
NTPC is looking for 203 experienced Engineers in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation disciplines at E2 grade for Shift Operation Of Thermal power plant. The qualifying requirement is as under.
Commencement Of online registration Of application: 06.08.2019.
Last date for on-line registration of application: 26.08.2019.
To Apply Click Here.
Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/Institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates). A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply in the respective discipline.
Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive and / or Supervisory cadre in relevant area.
Experience in operation & maintenance/ commissioning lerection of power plant equipment & auxiliaries.
Upper age limit
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India.
- All computations of age/ experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement. The date Of declaration Of result/issuance Of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post/ level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/ selection test or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement. In case of selection test, the final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage Of online written test marks and 15% weightage Of interview.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account Of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.
How to apply
Interested candidates should log on to our website www.ntpccareers.net for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back Of any email sent to the candidates.
Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee Of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. Candidates will be required to upload their photograph, signature & challan/pay-in-slip (applicable only for Gen. and OBC candidates) during the online application. All attachments to be in JPG/JPEG format Of 500 KB each.
State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible, in case of a candidate deposits the fee in the wrong account. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
After applying online, the candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with the unique registration number. Copy Of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to send to us by post.
It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given while applying for the post.
To Apply Click Here.