- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Applied Materials
- Advertisement -
We are looking for an Application Development Engineer to join our team in Process Diagnostics & Control (PDC) group. PDC group deals with advanced imaging together with cutting edge image processing algorithms in order to detect, measure and classify nanometer size defects. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to define product requirements by understanding market & customer requirements. This role requires to work in close collaboration with multidisciplinary teams throughout product development process. The position will entail the following:
- Understand and translate market requirement to product requirement.
- Define and develop application flow; consider UX requirements
- Work with algorithm, system, software and other teams to analyze alternative solutions and provide data for decision making.
- Define minimum viable product working with program/project management team.
- Tool performance and limitation analysis
- Support customer demos & critical field issues as and when required
- Analyze and drive adoption of developed features in field
- Qualification: Masters/PhD in Material Science / Electronics / Instrumentation Engg.
- 4-5 years of related experience in Semiconductor Industry
- Open to 25-30% international travel
- Hands on experience working with electron beam imaging tools & techniques
- Understanding of Metrology process and requirements in IC manufacturing
- Hands on experience in Image Processing, scripting skill an advantage
- Detail oriented, strive to get to the deep technical details
- Ability to learn and develop deep understanding of tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, strong documentation and presentation skill.