The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design.
We are looking for an Application Engineer for our AMS suite of products which are deployed across more than 200 customer worldwide and growing continuously.
This role is based in Bengaluru. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come.
- The Application Engineer role is a very multifaceted and high visibility role, and they are real ambassadors of the company as they work directly with customers (Design, Verification and CAD Engineers) to drive our simulation technologies into their design and verification flows.
- The role is not just limited to supporting customers on their existing flows and methodologies but also to play an effective role in account planning along with account managers and engineering teams to develop and engage in new product, feature or methodology adoption.
- This includes understanding customer’s challenges and technical requirements, conducting product demonstrations, running evaluations, and then finally deploying the methodologies.
In short, there will always be something new and exciting to work on! Work with marketing and product managers to build & define new products and provide insight from the field back to these groups.
- You’re a BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 3-10 years of proven experience with IC schematic and layout tools, such as Pyxis or Virtuoso
- Your broad understanding of Analog Design methodologies and flows including the different types of analysis solutions for analog design including Spice, Fast-Spice, Mixed Signal – Mixed-Mode analyses and flows will be desirable
- You’ve phenomenal exposure to Cadence Analog Design Environments ADE-L/XL/Assembler/Explorer and Synopsys Custom Compiler
- You’ve good hands on experience with analog simulators such as Spectre, HSPICE, Eldo & AFS and tools such as Questa ADMS™, AMS Designer.
- Your working familiarity of Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with scripting or C programming will be an added benefit.
- You’ve outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills