- Advertisement -
Company: Johnson Controls
What you will do
The primary responsibility for this role is to work on Building Management System global projects detailed engineering as per country specific standards from India Engineering center. Independent execution of project throughout the lifecycle, handle first level escalation. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Review MEP drawings and identify HAVC equipment, dampers and sensors
- Review control specifications and sequence of operations
- Generation of initial review sheets and RFI’s
- Creation of Bill of material, selection of sensors, control valves, dampers, air flow stations, controllers etc.
- Control devices and controller wiring, terminations, interlock wiring
- Preparation of I/O Summery
- Preparation of BMS network architecture
- Software programming of supervisory and DDC level controllers, prepare test plan, perform simulation and delivering commissioning package to field from India Engineering center
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
What we look for
- BE/ME (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication
- Basic Instrumentation & Control loop understanding
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations,
- Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other communication protocols
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of HVAC & BMS systems for infrastructure projects like pharmaceuticals, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals
- Experience in the field of Industrial Automation (PLC programming / DCS/ SCADA) will be added an advantage
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem solving
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills
- Advertisement -
2 to 6 years of relevant experience in Building Automation Industry, BMS Design Engineering or Industrial Automation & process control.