Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
- Building Automation System engineering
- Study contract documents/tenders, mechanical plans and evaluate customer requirements.
- Knowledge of DDC programming
- 2-5 years of work experience in a projects environment, with extensive on-site knowledge in a BMS
- Technical discussion and meetings with the customer
- Application software development for BMS systems like AHU, VAV, CHWS, FCU etc.
- Installation supervision & BMS Commissioning at various sites across Americas, Europe, ME & APAC polesBMS functional testing with the Customer & handover
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Instrumentation & control/Electronics/Mechanical or its equivalent)
- HVAC system engineering /commissioning experience of more than 5 years