NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a “learning machine” that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world. This is our life’s work , to amplify human creativity and intelligence. Make the choice to join us today.
What you’ll be doing
- Full custom circuit design for performance critical IPs like CPUs/GPUs.
- Design cutting-edge circuits using state-of-the-art technology processes
- Optimize circuits for performance, area, and power
- You will have to perform transistor level circuit and logic design, spice verification, schematic entry and coordination with layout team.
- Ability to understand architectural specifications and develop custom circuits which meet stringent performance, area and power requirements.
- Ability to close design to the specs by running various flows like EM, IR, Noise, static timing analysis.
- Develop state of the art flows for timing, EM/IR or other verification needs.
- Develop variation tolerant circuits in advanced technologies like 7nm and below.
- Improve/develop flows, methodologies and automation to accelerate various design closure, data collection, and analysis, further ensure working silicon
What we need to see
- You would need to have sound fundamentals in CMOS devices, basics of VLSI design and really good timing concepts involving dynamic and sequential circuits.
- Prior experience is required with Cadence virtuoso environment, hspice simulations, variation analysis and transistor level design.
- Proficiency in Perl/Python or equivalent scripting language is a requirement.
- Experience in advanced technology nodes like 16/7 nanometers is a huge plus.
- Prior exposure with circuit flow development is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be an excellent teammate.
- BE/M-Tech in Electrical & Electronics or equivalent