The Boeing Company is seeking Associate Digital Electronics Design and Analysis Engineer. Boeing India Engineering oversees the design, development, manufacture, integration and testing of LRU designs for various Avionics systems. This position is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Your dreams go beyond Planet Earth. You are innovative, creative, and challenge the status quo. You work well in teams while also having the ability to work assignments autonomously. Here at Boeing India Engineering you will collaborate with leaders in electronics innovation and pave the way in creating the world’s best avionics solutions.
- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics using DO254 processes and necessary documentation for the same.
- Duties will include creating Hardware design and verification plans, detailed design, requirements decomposition and testing and integration of hardware.
- Create Hardware Design Plan, Hardware Validation Plan, Hardware Verification Plan and align them to Plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification
- Responsible for digital design, timing, worst case circuit analysis, and communications systems
- Develop architecture with circuits involving SERDES, Audio-Video and Intel architectures
- Develop high speed interface-based circuit designs and work with mechanical teams for thermal analysis and electromechanical packaging.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s in engineering degree or higher
- 3 or more years’ in Electrical/Electronics Engineering experience
- Experience with mission critical electronics board design
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Good knowledge upon PLDs and its documenting its logical interfaces
- Experience with digital/analog electronics for embedded system designs
- Good Understanding of concepts like Power Budgeting, Timing analysis, tolerance analysis.
- Design and Testing of memory interfaces, storage interfaces and serial interfaces
- Good understanding of ARINC 429, ARINC 818 and MIL 1553.
- Experience with Power Integrity analysis, Hyperlynx SI, Timing Analysis.
- Experience with Mentor suite of eCAD tools
- Good Understand of Safety critical embedded system design and its FHA/SHA
Typical Education & Experience
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor’s and 3 or more years’ experience, Master’s degree with 2 or more years’ experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.