Candidate is responsible for products approval activities and will directly support to business units requesting product certifications as per UL, IEC, CSA, and other standards.
Molex has globally aligned reliability and test operations, that leverage their collective expertise, in combination with unified tools, to transform data into knowledge and solutions as vital partners in product realization.
Team Approval Agency:
- We provide Approval Agency support to Molex product development and manufacturing teams and external customers including certifications of products and equipment.
- We take the responsibility to get various certifications (UL, CSA, IEC etc.) done for Molex products.
- Maximize the value of Molex products by providing best in class reliability engineering, product compliance, and laboratory services to support product development, manufacturing, and customers while maximizing performance of our people, equipment, and systems.
What You Will Do
- Function as gateway between certification agencies and Business Units requesting Product Certifications.
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Communicate project testing schedules and timing to the business units.
- Add value by employing critical thinking.
- Working closely with Approval agency team to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Support to Approval Agency team by verifying the data, task completion in given time.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Reviewing agency data and report and compiling a Molex summary report.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline (EEE/ECE).
- Other Technical/ Professional qualification.
- 1-2 years of working experience with Safety Certification agencies such as UL, CSA, TUV etc.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with others and in a team.
- Ability to remain flexible when changes arise.
- Ability to observe results, make inferences, test assumptions, apply critical thinking, and make corrections.
- The candidate must possess good communication skills along with problem solving.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge in product/component safety certifications (UL/CSA/IEC).
- Demonstrated experience working with certifications for connectors and electronic solutions products.
- Knowledge in basic electrical and electronics.