- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in Electronics design and testing
- Good understanding of Analog and Digital circuits, Motor Drivers, Power Electronics and related debugging skills
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills on electronics products
- Experience on simulating the electronics circuit functionality.
- Obsolescence management and analysis.
- Experience in lab environment by using test equipment such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer, power supplies etc.
- Experience in ATE, LabView, Diadem, Matlab, Python and National Instruments test equipments
- Experience in aerospace product development, testing and manufacturing of electronics products
- Support manufacturing engineering and testing teams
- Address and disposition of manufacturing and testing failures as and when required
- Testing the electronics hardware, generate report and interpreting the performance data
- Collaborate with software and firmware functions to understand the complete system interfaces
- Work with global team for providing technical support and clarification on product related failures
- Component obsolescence management
- Writing test procedures, functions specification, rework procedure and test report preparation