The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Raytheon Technologies
The high-quality products we design, test, and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls, and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger, and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable, and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Minimum Program Qualifications
- To qualify for the Raytheon Technologies, Re-Empower Program, candidates should:
Be on a career break of one or more years at the time of application
- Have prior experience in the functional area of interest
- Have an interest in returning in either a full-time or part-time position
- Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry.
Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
- Strong Exp. in software development for real-time embedded Applications
- Educational Qualification
- BE/Masters in CS/E&C/Electrical
- The Associate Engineer (Electrical, Advanced Structures) actively participates in NPI, redesign, and sustenance activities of electronics used for Actuator applications.
- Experience in Low voltage power supply Design, sensor interfaces, signal conditioning and Digital Electronics / Motor Drives, Inverters
- Schematic drafting, Component selection
- Board bring-up testing and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of the operation of DMMs, Oscilloscopes, power supplies, and typical lab equipment.
- Stress/derating analysis, tolerance, performance analysis & stability analysis.
- Strong in analytical skills.
- 2 to 4 years of Industry experience in electrical circuit design related to Analog and Mixed Signal / power electronics
- BE/B-tech/M-Tech in Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Solid communication, writing skills and teaming skills are a must.