Molex is a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions, and it is headquartered in Lisle, United States of America. Global supply chain-CoE is a capabilities provider for Global Molex entities and its subsidiary company with an operation setup located in Bangalore, India
The role of the Procurement CoE system team leader is primarily to the Capabilities of – SAP/SAP Ariba/Coupa & other business applications module integration backend user for configuration and data mapping, data analysis, Record customization, Documentation, Troubleshootingskill,Trainingtosuppliersandinhousecustomers,processgovernance,and functional business systemsinitiatives.
CONTACTS: Functional head, Operational leaders, Managers and Supervisor, Category Manager, Business systems team, Director, Suppliers, Purchasing and Sales officials, Supply Chain leaders, Molex Plant officials, Molex Acquisition organization leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities
People Management: Role of a Supervisor
- Ensure you and your team are connected to a transformative business vision
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to help each team employee recognize what they are and are not good at so they can contribute and succeed
- Work with each employee to develop an individualized bundle of responsibilities based on the business vision and the employee’s gifts relative to that of others on the team. (Role, Responsibility and Expectationprocess)
- Ensure each employee of team is continually learning and improving. Measure what matters most and ensure each employee knows how what they do affects results
- Recognize and reward individuals based on what will motivate employees to maximize their contribution to thel ong-term success of organization consistent with the Guiding Principles
- Opportunity to transform/build the “Talent & Virtue” in accordance to the organization business philosophy – Guiding principles of Integrity, Stewardship and compliance, Principled Entrepreneurship, Transformation, Knowledge, Humility, Respect,Self-Actualization
- Listen to employees’ ideas and promote the value creation suggestion
- Gather feedback from Internal / External stakeholders & employees for individuals improvement opportunities if any
- Assess appraisal for repartees
- Recognize employees’ talent and skillsets and work for individual employee development activities. Monitor the progress and feedback to employeestimely
- §Accountable for the procurement business systems teams KPI, Capability drive management, People management, Employee, and team development
- §Work on the project transition OR new capability development initiatives
- §Accountable and responsible for the capabilities of General helpdesk support, User Management, Supplier enablement, Catalogueenablement
- §Timely KPI track and measure the process/individual’sperformance
- §Work in a project environment and supporting system/process enablement by designing and implementing the guided project
- §Extensive capability delivery through analyzing issues in a complex Businessp rocess and preparing functional technical specs, user article knowledge, reports,etc.
- §Validates and manages business and stakeholder requirements, seeks viable solutions to business problems, and interacts regularly with business take holders
- sessions to be conducted within the team and suppliers for Ariba technical support.
- §Handling of troubleshooting tickets for Molex & its subsidiary entity requesters OR Internal customers
- Perform deliverables on business system Integration and approval processes
- Design & development of guided projects, process enablement, system enhancement projects, etc.
- Preparation of business documentation and record management
- Process the system analysis for guided projects
- Troubleshooting & Technical assistance on received help desk tickets
- Perform root cause analysis for received escalations and system deviations
- Involvement in supporting hyper care issues post implementations for various regions
- On-demand support to business systems configuration to meet stakeholder expectations
- MaintaintheweeklyStatusanddailyreportsfortraceabilityandanalysispurposesof theincidents.
- Request on-demand – Engage in system module testing and integration for SAP, SAP Ariba & Coupa applicationrollouts.
- Request on-demand – Involvement in resolving change requests related to SAP, SAP Ariba, Coupa & Guidedprojects
- Assisting customers and partners with master data load in ERP, and standalone environment.
- Resolve debugging issues concerning system integration/process implementation
- Work on Supplier enablement in Procurement Systems and Data management projects /Initiatives
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to meet the internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Ensure master data integrity with systems as well as maintaining the processes to the data quality. Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process designstrategies
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of procurement systems is consistent and meet the stated business data qualitydimension
- Preparing data framework under the master data to meet the quality data adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy
- Check and verify the accuracy and completeness of data recorded in ERP & data intelligenceplatforms
- Ability to establish the priorities and follow through anobjective
- Result oriented, problem-solving, decision and executionfocus
- Specialized skill deliveries for additional assignments based upon the business and Managementexpectation
- Undertake any other relevant assignment as directed by supervisor or functional head
- Perform Ticket management for Level 1 Helpdeskrequests
- Business on demand support to Master Data Management & Contracts Management: Vendor Onbaording, Supplier Management, Contracts maintenance, Data analysis , Analytics, Presentations ifany
§BE / BTech – Electronics & Communication / Computer science
Preferred: 4 – 6yrs.
- Capable to analyze the existing systems integration w.r.t business OR internal customer requirements
- Expert in knowledge article development, process standardization, documentation skill
- Ability to simulate change recommended by business requirement
- System error troubleshooting skill – Governance &Management
- AddedadvantageifthecandidatehasexperienceinSAP/SAPAribasystemmodules configuration
- to understand the initiatives and align with business expectations
- Added advantage of having Coupa ERP system module knowledge
- Capability in System integration testing for various modules of SAP / SAPAriba
- Experience in conducting the training and internal technical sessions within the team for SAP/ SAP Ariba technical support.
- Experience in Ticket management skill – Added advantage of having SERVICE NOW tool
- Expert knowledge in SAP ERP data management report analysis &validation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good skills in computer, Microsoft office tools, SharePoint, ERP systems – SAP /SAP Ariba
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management
- Good skills in data administration, design, and master data record.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs aremet.
- Strong in project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand activities of the global supply chain business
- Build value creation and contribution by adapt with Business philosophy – Market Based Management: Essential to the creation of virtuous cycles of mutual benefit
- Journey with Molex – Open to align with organization guiding principles: Integrity, Stewardship & Compliance, Principled Entrepreneurship, Transformation, Knowledge, Humility, Respect, Self –Actualization
- Knowledge transfer: Preferred and open to share knowledge transfer to peers, Suppliers & cross-functional department users
- To be a strong collaborative team player
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.