- Advertisement -
This is for a systems engineering (SE) position in the Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) team. As a member of this SEIT team, you will be responsible for supporting requirement development, validation, integration and System safety assessments of high-integrity avionics systems, you will also be working on Development Assurance aspects (ARP4754A) and Safety Assurance aspects (ARP4761) for the product.
This position requires basic knowledge and skill in the selected lifecycle of Avionics Systems or sub-system
- Demonstrate excellence in development and review product knowledge of high-integrity network systems requirements, preferably in Aerospace domain.
- Demonstrate Knowledge in Requirements development, System Architecture, Design, Verification and Validation
- Performs System analyses activities for safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, regulatory and certification.
- Development and review of systems safety requirements, in Aerospace domain.
- Perform systems safety assessment, interpreting FMEAs, Functional Hazard assessments,
- Fault Tree Analysis for Airplane systems & functions in line with ARP4761 defined process and methods.
- Analyze the impact of engineering from an interdisciplinary & collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions.
- Contribute in System engineering processes, procedures, and instructions to ensure system safety in all facets of program operations.
- Work with the system leader and engineering to ensure aircraft systems and subsystems safety of flight.
- Prepare and present technical presentations. Present requirement, design and/or development revision and changes to formal change boards.
- Participate in Safety Panel Reviews. Coordinates with engineering functions to define requirements and other specialty engineering groups.
- Develops the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Resolves cross-functional technical issues.
- Perform testing and validation to ensure system designs meet safety, operational and functional requirements.
Qualification & Skills Required
- Bachelors Engineering degree, Preferably Electronics/Aeronautical/Electrical / Communication/ Systems Engineering with up to 5+ years / Master’s degree, with up to 3+ years related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of systems engineering and development process.
- Familiarity with SAE ARP4761 and ARP4754A.
- Basic understanding of DO 254/DO178C standards is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in DO 160 Standards / MIL STD 704 & MIL STD 461 requirement is required
- Excellent research, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Experience in requirements development, verification and validation
- Exposure on Systems architecture, design of Avionics LRU components is preferred.
- Basic understanding of Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) architecture is preferred.
- An understanding of systems safety hazards analysis process to include the generation of hazards analysis
- Experience in safety analysis such as FHA, FMEA, FTA and Reliability Tools is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of FAA certification and airworthiness requirements is highly desired.
- Good understanding on Tools – DOORS, PLM Tool such as ENOVIA and PDM, analysis tools
- INCOSE certification on Systems Engineering is an added advantage.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.