The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
We are providing Automotive Platform solutions integrating top class technologies in the Autonomous Driving Software Stack. Our team provides System level software frameworks realizing Automotive use cases across SoCs in a Multi-OS environment on Nvidia Multi-Processor SoC. Autonomous driving is the product area.
We are looking for Embedded System Software Engineer. As part of our team, you will handle software spanning across high level software integration to low software development following entire product life cycle processes to produce safety certified software for Automotive Platforms.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and build frameworks & low level software in multimedia, connectivity domains following software development process starting from requirements, design, coding & testing.
- Measure and optimize software modules to achieve the best performance in a virtualized Multi-OS configuration.
- Collaborate with various component teams, support customers of our solutions providing resolutions, documents, samples & sanity reports.
- Be working in dynamic equal opportunity based work environment with a diverse culture.
What we need to see
- Bachelors or higher degree in electrical/electronics/computer science engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 year experience in embedded software.
- Practical knowledge in drivers, frameworks related to PCIe, Networking, DMA, HW accelerators.
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, algorithms, data structures, hands-on debugging, analytical & optimization skills using Linux, QNX or other real time operating systems.
- Hands-on experience working with ARM and/or x86 platforms.
- Comfortable interacting with multiple teams
- Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Understanding of system level architecture, interconnects, memory hierarchy, interrupts, and memory-mapped IO.
- Knowledge in RDMA, RoCE, Infiniband technologies.
- Knowledge in CUDA, GPUDirect frameworks.
- Experience in writing and debugging multithreaded, multi-process system level programming in Virtualization environment on any SoC architecture.
- Automotive domain, software process areas, automotive safety standards (ASPICE, ISO26262, MISRA-C etc) exposure is preferable.
- Experience in scripting, code instrumentation, static code analysis tools, testing, code coverage frameworks.