What part will you play?
- • Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
- • Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows
- • Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
- • Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
- • Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- • Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
- • Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
- • Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- • Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
Use your Skills to move the world forward
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation Engineering
Experience: 4-5 of overall experience in years as automation and manual testing
- Good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C#
- Strong knowledge in Object-Oriented programming concepts.
- Good debugging skills.
- Exposure to Threading mechanisms
- Conversant with typical software development processes/methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Desirable / Good to Have
Domain: PLC Programming, Drives & PID controller, Industrial Automation