Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an opening for top candidates from an automation background. In this position, you would be a key part of the Lutron global service team. In this customer-facing role, you would stand as a bridge between the organization and Lutron customers.
- Develop technical expertise on Lutron products & systems business module, design, execution, service, and its advanced integration (AV/BACnet/API etc).
- Learn Lutron Quality standards in our serviceability and project delivery.
- Support Channel onboarding, product, and execution training to meet Lutron quality standards.
- Perform Quality Audits & Post occupancy evaluations (POE) for various Lutron systems such as Athena, Vive & myRoom for their execution by our partners.
- Ensure the quality of execution and service provided on these jobs meets and exceeds Lutron standards
- Support jobs with Beta features for new systems like Athena and Vive
- Ensure our channel partners & Internal team are updated on our latest offerings and brand requirements.
- Support system, features & process improvement through continuous feedback loop.
- Communicate effectively with other functions to meet customer needs.
- Develop technical expertise regarding concerned Lutron products & systems, and advanced integration (AV/BACnet/API etc)
- Participate in Bi-weekly calls for POE feedback & issue tracking.
- Maintain monthly quality trackers and update channel partner annual evaluation.
- Represent Lutron according to our Five Principles, particularly TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
Must Have Qualifications:
Engineering Degree: Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
- 4-6 years of experience in Lighting controls or BMS or other automation systems.
- Fluent in English, communicate clearly with our India, USA and other regional internal teams
- Ability to work flexible hours or weekends on a need-basis, although overall working days would be 5 days per week.
- Open to travel (up to 70%) within Pan-India and Indian sub-continent
- Experience in field execution of lighting controls or equivalent building systems.
- Experience in the execution of project in hospitality industry would be preferrable.
- Proficient in English language (writing and speaking) with clarity of thoughts.
- Knowledge of various automation protocols and integration, networking basics, IOT system design and execution etc are preferred.
- Experience in customer interaction and taking ownership.
- Ability to closely work with global QTS & Quality team.
- Any relevant experience
Company: Lutron Electronics
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.