The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Design Engineer to join us at our diverse team.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Preparation of Single line diagram, power wiring, control wiring & bills of materials, general arrangement, internal general arrangement and wiring schedules for the panel engineering
- Design, selection, specification, and validation of critical power components (e.g. Switch gears, busbar, inductors, fuses, power cables etc.)
- Independent to create the control logic
- Participate in idea generation on cost down possibilities
- Support Testing Personals during the Product testing
- Provide technical clarification with suppliers and manufacturing
- Work with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering, mechanical design, control hardware design, and test / validation
- Work with supply chain-Manufacturing teams and qualify components and assemblies during implementations and resolve issues as needed to maintain product and project quality, cost and deliverables
- Assist in solving critical customer cases
- Will be responsible for maintaining all documents (Initial drawings, customer commented drawings, approved drawings, as commissioned drawings related to the project)
- Will ensure rectifications in as built drawings and as commissioned drawings once commissioning is over and keep it documented.
• Electrical panels design, customer approval & manufacturing clearance.
• Standardization of electrical & panel related calculations
• Proper Documentation and maintain track records for future references.
Key measurement Points
• Effective response within agreed timeline.
• Adherence to committed time for drawing submission and drawing approval.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Diploma / BE (EEE/ECE/ Electrical / Electronics)
Minimum requirements to working experience
- 3-4 years’ combined experience in electrical engineering design
- Must have good experience in Eplan Macro engineering.
- Knowledge on EEC (Eplan Engineering Configurator) tool is added advantage.
- Basic skills in Auto CAD as mandatory who know Detailed engineering.
- Should have good & sound experience in VFD schematics, PLC schematics, MCC & PCC feeders design, IEC Standards.
- Should be able to size the switch gears and drives as per the customer requirement.
- Must have good skill at Drives Automation & Electrical Panel Design
- Experience in Variable speed drives (VFD, AC Drive) with Panel engineering
- Should understand and interpret the IEC-IEEE or EN standards in design work.
- Effective technical documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives