A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies, execution and analysis of automated regressions and track daily execution status using recommended tools and techniques. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results
Key Job Responsibilities
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / release
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools like dashboards for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
- Lab and test farm maintenance
- BE, BSC candidates, B tech – Mtech , MCA, Msc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Linux environment
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Knowledge or experience in Embedded or Multimedia testing