The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
As part of the CAD team our engineers develop and support tools for all of NVIDIA’s semiconductor products. In addition, they also develop in-house tools in the area of Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Power (DFP) using C++, Python, and TCL. Below are some of the some of the teams’ activities. We are a diverse team needing someone who is not afraid of a challenge. If this is you, come join us today.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be responsible for architecting highly automated and customizable design flows using software engineering with modular design and object oriented techniques.
- Work closely with our diverse team members on flows to provide DFT, and DFP methodologies for industry-leading chip designs.
- Support development of tools using C++/Python/TCL.
- Work cross functionally with DFT Methodology, Implementation and design teams with important DFT and power tools development tasks.
What We Need To See
- Smart, diligent and motivated to work in our CAD group.
- A BE or BTech or MTech in Computer Science, or Electronics Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years of meaningful work experience.
- Knowledge or experience with DFT, DFP is a plus.
- Familiar with Verilog and ASIC design principles, including knowledge of logic cells.
- Software engineering: software design, algorithms, and QA.
- Strong C++ programming experience.
- Solid programming and scripting skills in Python or TCL desired.
- Having strong interpersonal skills will serve you well in this role.