Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 20,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Destructive and non-destructive analysis of Test, Field Return or New products with regards to ageing behavior. Determining the cause of test failures by metrological behavior study.
- 1 to 4 years of work experience in required field.
- Microscopic analysis of PCB, components and solder joints. Cross sectional analysis, Whisker analysis.
- Hands on experience on Electronics component and PCB technology, ESD.
- Experience in IPC standard and PCB manufacturing and microscopic analysis.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills (8D/ root cause analysis), high motivation, and a strong work ethic so you will be able to work independently once trained.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills (English).
- Knowhow on ISO17025 will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in SEM, FTRI, ICP, X-ray will be added advantages.
- Flexible to work long hours when in need.
- BE / B Tech (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Automotive/ Electrical / Electronics)
- Experience in microscopic analysis, electrical and physical measurements. Practical and experimental skills. Process and quality orientation.