The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Design Enablement team at India is part of Technology Development group, having charter to develop methodology for advance process nodes, providing opportunity to be among the first one to work on latest technology. The role in Design enablement, will give opportunity to work on newest of technology and work with key stakeholders in technology, design teams and tool developers to drive next generation tools and codevelop methodologies, closely working with both external and internal vendors.
The candidate will be part of Infrastructure Design Automation team which caters to multiple microprocessors across Intel working on latest process technologies. They would be the advocates of applying design methodologies to help execute projects effectively and successfully with high quality.
- Design, implements, verifies, and supports the enablement and adoption of Engineering/Hardware design tools flows and methodologies.
- Works on Environment and Database development and supports multiple microprocessor design projects.
- Defines methodologies for hardware development related to technology node, EDA tools, setup, and environment flow enablement.
- Supports and maintains design environment, database, various health metrics and compute management from the projects.
- Creates and verifies unique hardware design, assembles design platforms, and integrates components into hierarchical systems to provide deployment coverage for end-to-end EDA tool testing and Environment flow setup on new technology nodes.
- Specifies materials, equipment, and supplies required for completion of projects. Evaluates vendor practical capabilities to provide required products or services.
- Develops, tests and analyses engineering design automation tools, flows, and methodologies to improve efficiency and optimize power and performance.
- Brings efficiencies and innovations in the Flow / Environment domain with a potential to carve a corporation wide impact.
- Supports development and enhancement of platforms, databases, scripts, and tool flows for design automation.
- Builds deep understanding of digital design, verification, structural and physical layout, full-chip integration, power and performance, clocking and/or timing to enhance future TFM development.
- Responsible for designing, deploying, and testing efficiency of environment flows and tools to utilize in achieving design goals and collaborating with design teams on methodology development.
- Masters in computer science / Electrical / Electronics engineering.
- Dextrous in operating Linux / Unix / Shell scripting
- Expert in software programming skills of Python3, Perl, TCL / Tk
- Good command on My SQL and configuration management Databases
- Working knowledge of EDA Synthesis, and Physical Design tools.
- Ability to plan and work independently.
- Excellent error debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good command on written and verbal communication skills and ability to work as a team.
- Design Sync Database knowledge will be an added advantage.
- A good hand on in SKILL programming is a bonus.
- VLSI domain knowledge (viz. Debugging Integrated Circuit Design Flo, Hardware Design, Physical Design, etc.) is a plus.
- Candidate is expected to work on environment / database development and support for multiple projects. Hence a prior experience in this field would be welcomed.