The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
Within GTC Chennai ; the main missions for the Electronics Expertise engineer are
- To become the HW Electronics Design authority for Chennai GTC.
- To be the privileged key interface person with Group HW Expertise Manager & Senior Expert.
- To capitalize and develop Valeo know-how for HW Electronics.
- To filter out technical inputs from Chennai to Group QRQC
- To support ON REQUEST electronics standards creation/changes/release.
- To communicate internally (mostly) and potentially externally on his/her activities in particular by maintaining, developing and providing trainings.
- Located in Chennai , the HW Expertise Engineer insures his/her missions to support technically all HW electronics projects in Chennai
Main Technical Mission
- Projects Support , HW technical expertise
- Participates in problem solving for projects (Discipline level) and is involved on a case by case for technical crisis resolutions at Discipline level.
- On job training and coaching for local HW teams
- Coaching and mentoring experts/pre-experts
- Networking with experts, regular connects within Chennai
- Training to associates & new training modules creation
Innovation In HW Electronics
- Contribute to maintain the knowledge level required in HW by : technical surveys, competitors analysis, benchmark, patent analysis, newspapers, attendance to congress; conferences.
- Establish and develop partnership with selected universities (select and coach trainees , apprentices etc…)
Knowledge and Expertise Domain
- Technics: Hardware design methodology, Analog electronics, MCU, DSP, Image sensors, Communication bus, Automotive environment, SMPS, MOSFET and Bipolars, etc …
- HW Electronics tools: Simulation (PSPICE or else) and Scientific or formal calculations (MathCAD or else),
- Communication: The position requires high exchange and communication with the product groups. Environment is international (China, France, Germany, … ) and requires to be able to document and present the work results in a very attractive manner.