- Analyze the invention document received from the manager.
- Find patent and scientific literature in the database.
- To make search strategies to discover relevant information.
- To prepare customized reports as per the inputs from the manager.
We are searching for a passionate, reliable electronic engineer to join our growing company. The electronics engineer’s responsibilities include interpreting client briefs and providing cost and time estimates, testing systems and writing up improvement plans, developing electronic products, components, and systems to satisfy client needs, as well as creating instructional manuals. You should be able to establish supplier and vendor networks and represent the firm at conferences.
To be successful as an electronic engineer, you should have an aptitude for Mathematics and a passion for technology. Outstanding electronics engineers are able to prioritize tasks, solve problems, and deliver work to strict deadlines.
Electronics Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
- Liaising with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications.
- Ensuring all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations.
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing effective maintenance, testing, and quality control procedures.
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- Representing the company at conferences and delivering presentations if required.
- Monitoring processes, systems, and staff, and punctually identifying problems.
- Establishing relationships with staff, vendors, suppliers, and other professionals in the field.
- Writing specifications, instructions, and reports, and handling other required administrative duties.
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar.