The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
About the job
- The position will require candidate to perform in all aspects of the business including Content development related to Electronics engineering
- Sound subject knowledge of Electronics engineering.
- Solid understanding of core concepts for electronic components and set ups etc.
- Identification of basic components related to Electronics and practical knowledge of core subjects
- Creativity and analytical skills in engineering domain.
- Ability to teach and communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Technical data interpretation and writing skills.
- Candidate will interact with clients and is expected to perform in a professional manner and present a professional image at all times.
- Provide engineering and project management support.
- Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter who has a passion for engineering.
- MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook) knowledge is a must.
- Very good communication skills (both Verbal & Written)
Past Work Experience
Fresher / 1-2 years
BE / B.Tech (Electronics/EXTC)