Company: Electrine Ingenum Solutions Private Limited
About Electrine Ingenum Solutions Private Limited
If India needs to be a manufacturing superpower, our companies need technology, global standards and best practices as well as handholding to be able to customise, absorb and utilize those technologies. That is where we come in!
From industrial systems to commercial appliances, electric vehicles to energy generation & storage – across the spectrum of science and technology – our mission is to learn, refine and develop the technologies that shape the world.
We bring in electric ingenuity and we are Electrine Ingenum!
We are a small bootstrapped company and for now, we mostly work on 3rd party power electronic designs for DC-DC converters, power supplies, chargers, relay boards etc.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design power electronics devices
- Test and troubleshoot the devices
- Work on the burn-in test, heating observation, and tuning of devices
- Work on designing, prototyping, testing, troubleshooting, and tuning power electronic devices like motor controllers, power supplies, chargers, DC-DC converters, PDU, etc. with little microcontroller and IoT work
- This is not a remote internship – remote is not possible and neither is part-time.
- You will have to relocate to Bangalore at your own expense – or preferably stay in Bangalore.
- This is a bootstrapped company and we mostly work on 3rd party power electronic designs.
- Candidate will be expected to work 10 am to 6 pm, Monday – Friday.
- You will be expected to own and drive the project that you are working on.
- You will be expected to do multiple things ranging from design & simulation to wiring and soldering.
- You will be guided technically and taught how to do the work before being assigned a project of your own. However, please do not expect to be spoonfed on a daily basis.
- The intention of this internship is to train freshers to an acceptable level and then absorb them into the company as regular employees. The stipend will be revised on a quarterly basis based on performance.