The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, established in 1958, is a leading institution in engineering education and research, globally recognized for the quality of its faculty and graduating students. With a total of 15 academic departments, 30 centers, one school, and five interdisciplinary programs, the Institute has served more than 52,600 engineers and scientists over the last five decades. Its over 650 faculty members are considered amongst the best in the country and highly recognized worldwide for their achievements in the field of education and research. Based in Mumbai, the Institute is acknowledged as one of the top centers for academic excellence in the country and is continually progressing and improving facilities and infrastructure to be on par with the best institutions in the world.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Mumbai for an Electronics Engineer. As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing electronic systems, including but not limited to circuits, hardware, firmware, and software. Your responsibilities will also include PCB design, testing and troubleshooting of electronic systems, and documentation of the design process.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in digital and analog circuit design and analysis
- Experience with PCB design and familiarity with industry-standard tools such as Altium Designer, Eagle, or KiCad
- Expertise in embedded systems design and development, including firmware and software development using programming languages such as C, C++, or Python
- Experience with microcontroller and microprocessor architectures and interfaces, as well as hardware characterization and testing techniques
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience with electronic system design in industry or academia is a plus
- Proficiency with simulation tools such as Spice is a plus