The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: MTAB TECHNOLOGY CENTER
MTC is looking for an Electronics Engineer who wants to gain industry experience. The candidate is expected to be a highly-motivated Engineer with good communication skills. If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional and have an eye for detail, then you are at the right place.
Core Functional Responsibilities:
- Design, control, and implement electronics systems and products
- Establishing relationships with staff, vendors, and suppliers
- Represent the company at conferences and deliver presentations
- Modernize, Scrutinize & testing Electronics systems & software.
- Designing mobile applications and much more equipment.
- Enhance the technical performance through recognizing & recommend system improvements∙
- Analyze customer needs & regulate the capacity.
- Understand & Identify the problems with the processes, system & staff
- Prepare & represent electronic design to the design team at the conference and deliver the presentation.
- Handling required duties & Writing reports and instructions.
- Examine needs for new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
- Determine the customer’s need.
- Survey & complete the electrical system
- Taking care of electrical equipment
- Check on the machine from time to time
- Do detailed self-study on assigned work and design necessary project
- Work with mentors to receive feedback and incorporate it into the project
- Compile project activities and present them in the form of a report or PowerPoint as advised by the mentor
- The task assigned, below outcome needs to be produced
- The knowledge capture, the theoretical part of the software needs to be produced
- The tool capture and software tool explanation needs to be produced
- The skill capture, practical part of the software needs to be produced
About Abhyaz Internships :
Abhyaz Internships are a 4-16 week remote opportunity designed for Electronics engineer to develop their professional understanding while you work on critical real-time projects. You are expected to spend 10 to 15 hrs a week. Our team of mentors and industry professionals guide you through every step of the project for you to gain valuable hands-on exposure. We publish your work results in your online portfolio, allowing you to strengthen your professional resume and social media profiles while showcasing your work to best position your talents for future opportunities. The outcomes will be byte-sized projects that must be delivered weekly. Your outcomes will be reviewed and graded by peers and your supervisors. Interns who excel in their projects may be offered a full-time job with the company.
If you are an inventive problem solver and capable of working through technical challenges – then definitely apply.
- Degree in electromagnetic or relevant field.
- A Master’s degree is preferable
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent research and interpersonal skill
- Confident, self-starter with an interest in learning.
- Should have a passion to learn and teaching technologies.
- Must be able to perform tasks under general direction.
- Ability to communicate well in English – written and oral communication
- Must have a Computer, Smartphone, and uninterrupted internet connection with noise cancellation headphones.
- Must have to be available from 1 pm to 6 pm every day in the Virtual Office
Required Technical Skills:
- Design of Electronics Circuits
- EDA CAD design
- Good knowledge of digital electronics components
- Troubleshooting electronics circuits
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Stipend payment based on your outcomes/deliverables
- Practical experience in the Edu-Tech Industry
- Remote work opportunity / Week work opportunity
- Hands-on experience using Abhyaz Platform & Zoho Application
- Online Portfolio building