Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, smart homes, offices, cities, and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As an Electronics Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the successful conclusion of all phases of assigned standard engineering projects, within an appropriate time. Investigate and troubleshoots problems and requirements of projects as well as develops plans for solutions. This position coordinates with other departments on assigned tasks and secures and reviews inputs from various stakeholders and makes recommendations accordingly. Provides data for team-level measures.
We’re on the lookout for a forward-thinking Electronics Engineer with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Work in conjunction with remote engineering and internal resources to create the overall project timeline as well as define deliverables and drive projects to completion.
- Work on electronics designs (analog, mixed-signal, controls, and power electronics) to develop innovative solutions with desired quality standards.
- Coordinate with the program manager, marketing, plants, and sourcing teams to ensure project specifications are clear, complete, achievable, and consistent with the voice of the customer.
- Testing for design verification, system testing, resolution of field issues, end of life support for any products
- Conducts design reviews as well as the Design and Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA, PFMEA) sessions to identify project risks and develop a response
- Total relevant work experience: 3-6 years (BE in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)
- Should have knowledge & experience in analog and mixed-signal electronics designs
- Should have knowledge & experience in the design and development of power electronics/drivers & digital electronics designs, microcontrollers, microprocessors, and communication protocols-based circuits (I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet, USB).
- Knowledge of EMI / EMC certification and environmental compliances – UL/IEC/ RoHS/REACH etc.
- Should have knowledge & experience with simulation tools like PSpice, LTSpice, Model Sim, etc.
- Should have a working knowledge of embedded C, MATLAB, scripting language knowledge e.g. Python
- knowledge on PCB design guidelines for SI, high-speed design, e-CAD tools (Mentor Graphics DX Designer, PADS Layout, Allegro, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
- Computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
What you’ll get in return…
- Learning while working with colleagues with strong product and technical knowledge
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- An extensive set of tools to drive your careers, such as a personalized learning platform, free training,, and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching, and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day and acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.