- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Schneider Electric
Knowledge & Skills (Must Require)
- Strong design experience in Mixed signal board design (specially in New Product Design).
- Strong hands-on design experience in MPU/MCU based high speed Digital design.
- Strong hands-on digital design experience using various Memories (NAND, NOR, DDR 3/DDR4 etc) and digital Communication protocols (SPI/I2C/Ethernet/UART).
- Experience in Schematics drawing (Orcad /mentor graphics…)
- Strong hands-on experience in hardware design & development cycle
- Good experience in the Board brings up & details functional design testing
- Experience inworking with power converters (AC/DC or DC/DC) designs for Industrial environment
- Design exposure in EMC design and understanding of certification standards for countries (EU/US/APAC)
- Good experience in cross functional co-ordinate with other engineering teams (PCB Layout, mechatronics, Firmware & verification) in matrix organization
- Leadership experience for Digital Electronics based product development i,e requirement analysis, preparing schedules and delivery plan using agile methods is Plus
- Experience in various circuit analysis (FMEA/Derating/worst-case…).