The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
HELLA is looking for Quality Engineer with up to 5-year experience in Electronics products. This recruitment is for quality management of automotive embedded development.
The Quality Development function is responsible for planning quality during product development. We are inviting passionate Engineer to take over quality responsibility for complex electronic devices and systems. The role works in a globally integrated team as a specialist in the subject.
Selected candidates will be provided classroom and hands-on training on HELLA products and technology, automotive industry standards (ASPICE, ISO26262, etc.), software development techniques, processes, methods, and tools
Responsibilities shall include:
- Define and implement a Quality Strategy for the automotive development projects
Planning, tracking, and reporting of quality activities
- Software release assessment and approval
- Defects Root Cause Analysis and Prevention
- Supporting customer and third-party audits and assessments
- Coaching and support of development team
- Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, product development team that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
- A typical candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or related branches, with 3-5 years of experience in electronics quality.
- Core Quality Tools such as FMEA, Control Plans, Measurement System Analysis, DFM & A
ISO 9001 and related standards such as IATF 16949, ISO 17025, etc
- Active and Passive Electronic Components including ASICs, Microcontrollers, Power Electronics devices
- Manufacturing technologies like wave soldering, robotic soldering, SMT, Flexible
- Manufacturing, and Assembly
- Understand technical issues, root cause, effort estimations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of development in the automotive electronics industry will be an added advantage.