The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Vaara is looking for an Embedded Firmware Developer to design our next generation controllers that will control refrigeration, communicate with vehicles and accessories and provide an IOT platform as well as a bluetooth based User Interface.
Be part of a team that is looking to push the envelope and design products that are innovative and solve real world problems.
- Develop firmware using C++ and ESP32 or equivalent micro-controllers to interface with sensors, control logic, provide a user interface via a LCD, communicate with peripherals using various protocols
- Use Serial, CAN and Modbus based interfaces to establish communication with accessories
- Develop an IOT based platform
- Develop BLE based user interface
- Prototype circuits using breadboards and soldering components
- Test circuits and help finalisation of PCB layouts and schematics
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics or Electrical or a Certification course in Embedded/Firmware Design
- 1-2 years experience designing firmware and prototyping micro-controller circuits or freelance projects that were independently developed successfully.