The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
An energetic person who is capable of performing all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle on Embedded control systems used in microcontroller based HVAC controls. Must be self-motivated, and should have demonstrated history of successful embedded systems software designs.
- Work closely with global & local team to get the requirements and should analyze the requirements. The requirements should be captured in a document
- Design the system as per requirements. While designing, should provide design alternative.
- Develop the code as per design and test the code
- Integrate the developed module with rest of the system
- Provide support to others as per the capability
- Early detection of technical and project management risks and mitigation plans for the identified risks.
- Qualifications: BE/ME or BTech/MTech – Electronics or BE/BTech in Electronics or ME/MTech in computer Science with 3+ years of experience in below areas:-
- Strong C programming experience
- Experience with Microcontrollers
- Experience in RTOS
- Communication Protocols such as CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485
- Ability to use logic analyzers, emulators, debuggers, and other diagnostic equipment
- Experience utilizing Agile Software Process Techniques
- Knowledge on Wireless Protocols like Wifi, BLE, Zigbee, Z-Wave etc
- Experience in embedded software development for HVAC control applications from concept through to production.
- Experience in UML, code analysis tools.
- Working knowledge on IBM Rational Tool chain; DNG, RTC, RQM etc.