About the Job
- Proficient with C/C++ Programming & Micro-controller.
- Good with the basic concept of Linux
- Write efficient code, Debugging code.
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving ability.
- The basic idea of hardware and writing software for hardware chips/board.
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle and methods.
- Knowledge of Embedded C, RTOS.
- Experience with NXP/PIC/AVR/ST/8051 microcontrollers.
- Experience/Knowledge of Electronic test and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, Logic Analyzers etc.
- Exposure to working on protocols SPI, I2C, UART, DMA, timer and interrupts.
- Have worked with peripherals, LEDs, LCDs, or sensors.