The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
BITSILICA is a leading Semiconductor Design Services company with over 350 engineering members spanning across India, Singapore, USA, and Malaysia. We are committed to driving innovation in the semiconductor and embedded software domains. Our expertise in Pre-silicon design covers a wide range of services, including Low Power Design, IP/Subsystem/SoC Design, Integration, and Functional Verification. Additionally, we have established ourselves as experts in Embedded Software development and advanced technologies such as Multimedia, Automotive, and cutting-edge Modem technologies like 5G, LTE, WiFi, and more.
This is a full-time on-site role for an Embedded Firmware Engineer located in Bengaluru. The Embedded Firmware Engineer will be responsible for debugging, developing, and testing the embedded firmware using software development tools. The Embedded Firmware Engineer will also work on the ARM architecture to design, develop, and verify complex embedded systems.
- Experience in Debugging and Embedded Software development
- Expertise in Electrical Engineering and Software Development
- Familiarity with ARM Architecture
- Ability to create and develop embedded firmware
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience in Semiconductor Industry is preferred