The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Rax-Tech International has been providing tech-driven solutions to enterprises for more than 20 years. We focus on bringing timely and effective solutions that enable organizations to transform and stay ahead of their competition. We are located in Chennai and take pride in utilizing emerging technologies for our clients.
This is a full-time on-site role for an Embedded Hardware Design Engineer. The Embedded Hardware Design Engineer will be responsible for hardware development, electronics hardware design, hardware design, circuit design, hardware architecture and will work closely with the software development team.
- Hardware Development, Electronics Hardware Design, and Hardware Design skills
- Work experience with Analog Design & Digital Design (Mixed Signal Design).
- Knowlege in Power electronics
- Know about communication protocols.
- Experience in designing hardware systems for embedded devices.
- Experience with microcontrollers, sensors, and interfacing
- Experience with PCB design / Schematic Design and layout tools
- Knowledge in layout Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Prior experience in the technology or manufacturing industries is a plus.
- Required Experience: maximum 1 – 2 years.
- Immediate joiners are preferred.