The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Implantaire Technologies
About the job
We are searching for a talented embedded developer to join our team. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
The candidate should be proficient in C and C++ and possess detailed knowledge of microcontroller protocols.
What to expect
- To be part of a great product that is used internationally by thousands of users
- You will be able to work with organizations worldwide to transform our solutions and product design.
- To shape a product/solution which focuses on good engineering and user experience
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- 3-5 Year experience in the embedded development
- Experience in C++ and C-based application development for embedded system applications
- Solid understanding of OOPs, SOLID Principles, and Design Patterns.
- Drivers/BSP development on peripherals like ADC, SPI, I2C, UART, etc
- Firmware development experience on ARM Series of microcontrollers
- Knowledge of hardware architecture such as ARM, MIPS, and x86.
- Familiarity with hardware protocols such as USB, UART, I2C, and SPI.
- Familiarity with OS platforms such as Linux, Unix, and RTOS.
- Knowledge of different communication protocols like Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth, and sub–GHz.
- Basic Hardware knowledge and debugging skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, test cycle, and logical thinking about various complex use cases call scenarios.
- Knowledge on IoT based systems
- Worked on 3-5 projects from Project Inception to delivery of the product(Depending on experience)
- Preferably worked on a Linux-based project
- You will not hesitate to ask questions and call upon the knowledge of your coworkers to make sure you produce the best possible solutions for our customers.
- Ability to lead the team &Meticulous and very organized.