The Offer Data Specialist is part of the “Offer Data & Asset Governance and Competency center” aiming to ensure that SE is able to deliver efficiently accurate, consistent and high-quality offer data in various formats thanks to “Data Reusability by design”.
The Offer Data Specialist aims to define / manage the best offer data taxonomy (offer data model), ensure consistency of the “SE Taxonomy” across entities and the consistency with the international data standards such IEC CDD, ETIM & ECLASS.
- Manage & validate all changes in the Schneider Electric Taxonomy & Dictionary.
- Ease convergence and alignment of the SE Taxonomy with international data standards (mainly IEC CDD, ETIM & ECLASS)
- Optimize SE Taxonomy by effectively articulating knowledge for technical data model design decisions and strategically incorporated NoE member feedbacks to produce the highest quality data models.
- Work with Offer Data teams to ensure that they understand and fully comply with
- Taxonomy principles, data quality standards, and governance guidelines.
- Train / Mentor Data Architect and provide “expert” support to Business Units based in France, USA and China.
- Specify in close relationship with concerned Product Owner all tools & solutions linked to taxonomy management and data standard management.
Experience & Key Skills:
- Data management
- Good exposure to Data Modelling, Data taxonomy, Data ontology
- Electro-technical knowledge
- Microsoft Office, SQL
- Fluent in English
- Offer Data Standards such ETIM, ECLASS, IDW, IEC CDD, …
- Knowledge in PIM and/or Master Data Management system
Personal Qualities & Behavioral Traits
- Ability to work in a multicultural and complex environment (functional and organizational)
Autonomous & proactive
- Excellent communication & strong presentation Skills.
- Good team player
Academic & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience of relevant experience
- Experience in Data management
Company: Schneider Electric
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.